The Moon Fields
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Moon Fields is in FIRST ACCESS. That means you are helping me test the high speed sword & sorcery iron age brawling, the magic orbs and tombstone shields, the running and jumping and teleporting, the fire spells and flaming goo, the gigantic gears and spike pits, and the fire spitting goblin heads against each other. I've been taking this thing on tour for over six months now, and if you haven't played it yet click below for the trailer or a gameplay video.
Purchasing FIRST ACCESS gets you the multiplayer versus mode. Up to eight players, ten maps, more than twenty charaters, and over fifty items means nearly limitless ways to play. The game will eventually have an adventure mode for a single player (or two?), and that's what I'm working on *right now*. Support the project, get the multiplayer now, and the adventure mode demos before anyone else.
|Published||Jan 27, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 05, 2017|
|Tags||Action RPG, Character Customization, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Versus, Voxel|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 8|
Get exclusive access to this game by purchasing while quantities last.
First Access Key
Purchase one of these First Access Keys to gain pre-release access to The Moon Fields:
- Full Multiplayer Now Including All Items And Characters
- Full Single Player Upon Release
*All itch.io keys will be transferable to Steam.
You will get access to the following files:
- Big Stage Update10 days ago
- Shield Parries and Post ACen Balance66 days ago
- The Air Battles UpdateApr 23, 2018
- Competitive Balance, GDC Indie MEGABOOTH, and MoreMar 07, 2018
- Shield RecoveryJan 25, 2018
- The Big ExperimentJan 12, 2018
- Broadsword, Sunstick, and Drop GooJan 02, 2018
- The Moon Fields Streaming Kit v0.1Dec 18, 2017